STATUS
SPM IS OVER YEAHHH !
Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) I appreciate your kindness. Thank You :)

Friday, July 12, 2013

Long time no see

ASSALAMUALAIKUM



Hey there ! Long time no see yah . Haha . Dah lama sangat tak update . Tak rajin macam dulu ah bab update semua ni . Kalau nak update pun tak tahu nak update apa . Hmm , and as we know , sekarang dah pun masuk bulan Ramadan . Alhamdulillah :) And we get a holiday from Wednesday until Sunday . And yeah , naik cuti ni exam pra-trial . SPM woi bukan PMR ! -.- Ohmyyy . Tak sampai 4 bulan pun nak SPM . How can I catch up all the syllabus from form 4 ? :/ Okay okay . Forget about it . Fuhhh . 

Okay . Korang pernah dengar lagu Battle Scars ? Guy Sebastian ft. Lupe Fiasco . Haha aku suka lagu tu . Everytime dengar lagu tu , I will keep repeating that song . Yeah haha . And ada lirik yang aku nak share . Just nak share kay .


I wish I never looked, I wish I never touched
I wish that I could stop loving you so much
Cause I'm the only one that's trying to keep us together
When all of the signs say that I should forget her
I wish you weren't the best, the best I ever had
I wish that the good outweighed the bad
Cause it'll never be over, until you tell me it's over

I wish I couldn't feel, I wish I couldn't love
I wish that I could stop cause it hurts so much
And I'm the only one that's trying to keep us together
When all of the signs say that I should forget her
I wish you weren't the best, the best I ever had
I wish that the good outweighed the bad
Cause it'll never be over, until you tell me it's over


Dah baca ? Faham apa maksud lirik tu ? Kalau tak faham , tak payah lah faham kan . That is all . And do wish me luck for this pre-trial SPM exam :) Don't forget to pray for my partner's success too in her pre-trial PMR exam . Thank you :)





Thank you for reading peeps . Do leave your comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top