STATUS
SPM IS OVER YEAHHH !
Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) I appreciate your kindness. Thank You :)

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Home sweet home :3

ASSALAMUALAIKUM


Hai . I just got back home from Izza's house :3 Okay , first experience and I felt really awkward . Like seriously . Dah lah aku tak pernah tidur rumah kawan aku sepanjang aku duduk dekat maktab tu . Tahniah lah Izza , sebab dapat pujuk akak balik rumah awak tu :p Hmm hmm . Tapi best . Hahaha . Sorry kalau tak tolong buat kerja rumah ;3 I was too shy . Haha . Lepas ni adik pulak balik rumah akak , no matter what :p 




Okay . Nak bagitahu tu jea . And I feel like my life is a mess now . Don't ask any question . I don't know why . That's all . I want to continue tweet-ing :3 Bye .



Thank you for reading peeps . Do leave your comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top