STATUS
SPM IS OVER YEAHHH !
Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) I appreciate your kindness. Thank You :)

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Good morning .

ASSALAMUALAIKUM


Hello . Hmm hmm . 5.30 in the morning and yet I still can't fall asleep . So , I think I should update this . Study ? No way mannn , it's still early kay . Actually , i'm bored as hell yeahhh . Hahaha . Twitter ? Seems like i'm the one who is still awake . How I wish I can stay up for studying than i'm online-ing . But I know I can't . Impossible kay . Yucks i'm hungggrrryyyyy :/ I wanna eat . I wanna eat . I wanna eat . Wuu wuu . Anybody , cook for me please ? My stomach wanna food , food , food :3 Hmm hmm . I think I should sleep to forget that my stomach need food . Hahaha . Pity you dear stomach :/ Wait yeahhh . Hmm hmm . It's time to do Subuh prayer . After that , I wanna sleep , sleep , sleep :3 Off to bed for 30 minutes . Gotta go .



Thank you for reading peeps . Do leave your comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top