STATUS
SPM IS OVER YEAHHH !
Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) I appreciate your kindness. Thank You :)

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Hi :)

ASSALAMUALAIKUM


It has been a long time since I did not update this blog . 3 months right ? Hoyeahh cool me ;) Seriously I don't have any idea to update this blog . And yeahhh , holiday for a week was like holiday for 3 days . It does not enough kay . Urghhh . I need more holiday lah . Come on , give me more holiday . Tapi aku rindu maktab weh :'3 Hahaha . Nak balik maktab tapi tak nak ah floating class . It will burden student like me . Beg mesti akan jadi besar dan besar macam masa sekolah rendah . HAHA . Tapi masa sekolah rendah , pernah ke beg aku jadi besar sebab banyak buku ? Haha tak pernah kot . Jangan ah sampai aku buat kat maktab T.T Okay takpe , cool k cool . Buku jea pun , untuk belajar kan , kena ikhlas ;) Takpe lah , lama lama akan terbiasa jugak lah . InsyaAllah . Okay dah , tutup cerita pasal floating class segala jadah tu . Let's move to the next topic . Hmm . I think I will let pictures tell it all .












THE END .
And sorry for my broken english . I will try to fix it .



Thank you for reading peeps . Do leave your comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top