STATUS
SPM IS OVER YEAHHH !
Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) I appreciate your kindness. Thank You :)

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Dear You


ASSALAMUALAIKUM


Hello :) Seems like dah lama aku tak update blog . Next week dah sekolah . Okay , and maybe this is the last post for this year . This holiday such a boring holiday . And I will be back to school as a form 5 student ! Cepat betul masa berlalu . Pejam celik pejam celik , aku dah pun form 5 . I will sit for SPM :O Okay . Forget about it . Malas nak fikir . Buat kusut otak je -_-

Dear You ; 
Kau banyak bawak perubahan kat aku . Kau dah banyak ajar aku .
I'm sorry for all my mistakes .
I'm sorry I can't make you happy all the time .
I'm sorry for hurting you .
I'm sorry if I let you down .
I'm sorry if I had broke my promises .
I'm sorry , i'm not good enough for you .
I'm sorry I can't take a good care of you .
I'm sorry , sometimes I would be childish than you . I just want you to care about me .
I'm sorry , i'm not perfect .
And sorry for everything :'(
I do love you so much .
And I really mean it .










Thank you for reading peeps . Do leave your comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top