STATUS
SPM IS OVER YEAHHH !
Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) I appreciate your kindness. Thank You :)

Friday, June 1, 2012

I Miss You ❤

ASSALAMUALAIKUM



Hello peeps! Well, i'm in bored actually. And now, i'm watching 'The Roommate' at HBO. Hanis cakap, cerita ni cerita romantik. Okay. Give me chance, aku nak tengok cerita tu dulu. Tapi, aku kena update dulu. Hmm .. Okay okay. And I have no idea right now. Such a ... Grr! Idea, please come out. Okay. Let's picture talk yeahh -___- Tak nak fikir dah. And i'm not lazy, okay? :P By the way, I miss my Adek Sayang and not forget, aku rindu kawan kawan aku jugak. Especially you. Hey kawan! I miss the old you :')












P/S : I miss you much.
Will you miss me when we're far apart?
Or you will forget me? Perhaps no :')




Thank you for reading peeps . Do leave your comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top