STATUS
SPM IS OVER YEAHHH !
Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) I appreciate your kindness. Thank You :)

Monday, April 30, 2012

I'm okay :')

ASSALAMUALAIKUM




Yes, I know i'm not a perfect person. And i'm not strong enough to face all of this difficulty, alone. I need someone who'll always be by my side whenever I need them. I'm not a perfect student, i'm not a perfect sister, i'm not a perfect friend. But I just an ordinary girl who lives in Nabilah Aiysqi's body. Yes, I know i'm not a perfect listener but at least, I try to hear all your story. And be your supporter. It's okay. Just go on, i'm fine with it. I care about you, that's mean I love you. I hope, one day you'll realise the existence of me in your life. And thank you for being there when I need you. I don't want you to regret with the steps that you take. Think about it and everything's happen gonna have a good reason.




Thank you for reading peeps . Do leave your comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top