STATUS
SPM IS OVER YEAHHH !
Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) I appreciate your kindness. Thank You :)

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I miss you , budakk :')



Heyy ! Awak , awak !
Nak tahu something tak ?
Saya rindu dekat adek saya !
Apa ni ? =.='
Ye , saya rindu dekat adek saya .
Bukan adek yang dekat rumah 
Tapi adek yang dekat MRSM Batu Pahat .
Kalau awak tak tahu , senyap je .
Andd now , aku tak tahu nak texting dengan siapa .
Orang yang selalu texting dengan saya , semuanya dah kembali ke maktab tersayang .
Ahhh ! 
Saya tak tahu nak buat apa untuk lepaskan rindu dekat awak budak =.='
D O M O ? Kfinee .
Domo yang awak bagi tu , tak cukup untuk saya lepaskan rindu saya dekat awak 
Saya nak jumpa awak .
Dah lama kita tak jumpa . Kan kan ?
Dah lama kita tak berbual sama sama .
Dah lama kita tak bergurau sama sama .
Dah lama kita tak tengok bintang sama sama .
Kan kan kan ?
Awak , saya rindu semua yang kita buat bersama .
Saya nak jumpa awak .
Tapi , bila ?
Tahun depan ?
Ahhh ! Tahun depan pun tak sure kita dapat jumpa lagi .
Apa ni ? 
Tak apa lah awak .
Saya harap kita dapat jumpa lagi :')
Walaupun saya ni tak ada lah pandai mana pun untuk stay lagi .
Harapan untuk stay ... AHHH !
Just forget it , okayy 
This is for you adek sayangg ;
Wish You Were Here by Avril Lavigne :')


Here the lyrics ;

I can be tough
I can be strong
But with you, it's not like that at all

There's a girl
who gives a shit
behind this wall
You've just walked through it

And I remember all those crazy things you said
You left them running through my head
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here.
All those crazy things we did
Didn't think about it, just went with it
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here

Damn, Damn, Damn,
What I'd do to have you
here, here, here
I wish you were here.
Damn, Damn, Damn
What I'd do to have you
near, near, near
I wish you were here.

I love the way you are
It's who I am, don't have to try hard
We always say, say like it is
And the truth is that I really miss

All those crazy things you said
You left them running through my head
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here.
All those crazy things we did
Didn't think about it, just went with it
You're always there, you're everywhere
But right now I wish you were here

[Chorus:]
Damn, Damn, Damn,
What I'd do to have you
here, here, here
I wish you were here.
Damn, Damn, Damn
What I'd do to have you
near, near, near
I wish you were here.

[Bridge:]
No, I don't wanna let go
I just wanna let you know
That I never wanna let go

(let go let go let go let go)

No, I don't wanna let go
I just wanna let you know
That I never wanna let go

(let go let go let go let go let go let go let go)

Damn, Damn, Damn,
What I'd do to have you
here, here, here
I wish you were here (I wish you were)
Damn, Damn, Damn
What I'd do to have you
near, near, near
I wish you were here.

Damn, Damn, Damn,
What I'd do to have you
here, here, here
I wish you were here.
Damn, Damn, Damn
What I'd do to have you
near, near, near
I wish you were here. 



I really wish you were here .
Andd i really mean it .
But the distance far us away .
I'm sorry , i can't be perfect .
This is who i am and i don't want to be other person who just being a F A K E person .
ByTheWay , don't worry much with my heart because you're already in it :')
I love you more than you know 




With ❤ ,
Nabilah Aiysqi 


Thank you for reading peeps . Do leave your comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top