STATUS
SPM IS OVER YEAHHH !
Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) I appreciate your kindness. Thank You :)

Friday, November 4, 2011

Ahhh . Boringg --"

 Yes ! I do miss you lah budak !
I'm going crazy for waiting you here .
It suck ! Arghhh !
I want to see the stars with you again . 
And you know what , 
I love to see the shiny star among all the stars . It such a beautiful star i've ever seen :')



 HAHA . Just ignore it . 
And it is about you , boy :)


 Perhaps it happen to me .
And i will wait for you until you come to me . Haa ;)

 Yes , i admit it .
And the person is you , boy !
I hope you'll not break my heart like what 'they' did to me .
I'm begging here >.< 

Okayy guys . 
Nothing i can say now .
My life is kinda boring muchh at home .
Nothing i can do here .


DEAR NOVEMBER , 
please be kind to me  .
Don't be so cruel to me yaa :)
I hope this month will be the best month in this year .







Thank you for reading peeps . Do leave your comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top