STATUS
SPM IS OVER YEAHHH !
Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) I appreciate your kindness. Thank You :)

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Italian Job ❤


WOWW ! 
It such a great movie by MARK WAHLBERG andd CHARLIZE THERON !
This is the first time i watch this movie at TV9 andd it was GREAT ohh !
HOHH ! I love it much lahh .
Andd i had fallen in love with MINI COOPER on this movie !
It was really cool andd cute ohh . 
I want to own that cute mini cooper .
I want it ! = ='
Mama , can i have one ?
i HOPE I CAN GET IT ONE DAY , PERHAPS 


damn ! It's smart ! :)

iT'S COOL ! haha





Thank you for reading peeps . Do leave your comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top