STATUS
SPM IS OVER YEAHHH !
Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) I appreciate your kindness. Thank You :)

Sunday, October 16, 2011

DOMO KUN or ANGRY BIRD ?

HOHO . 
Aku tengah bosan sangat yang teramat ni .
So , I think i wanna post about ;

 DOMO KUN

and also 

ANGRY BIRD .

It's sound funny lahh . HAHA
Hmm , between DOMO KUN andd ANGRY BIRD ...
Of course lahh i prefer DOMO KUN ! HAHA
It's so CUTE tao !
Sangat sangat COMEL andd better than the ANGRY BIRD ! Right ? HAHA
Roomate aku ada ANGRY BIRD .
Aku mengaku ANGRY BIRD ni memang lahh comel .
Tapi , DOMO lagi comel kott . 

Here some pictures of ANGRY BIRD yang pemarah :D



 Kenapa muka muka ANGRY BIRD toys ni GARANG sangat , huh ?

HOHO . Tak ada lahh comel sangat . Kan ?

Andd here are the DOMO ;








Beribu kali lagi comel ohh dari ANGRY BIRD !
Geramnya aku dengan DOMO ni , comel sangat lahh !
Mama , can i have this DOMO ? Pleaseeee  = ='

Hmm , imagine if there is DOMO andd ANGRY BIRD in a place .
How could it be ?
HOHO . I don't have any idea lahh .





Thank you for reading peeps . Do leave your comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top