STATUS
SPM IS OVER YEAHHH !
Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) I appreciate your kindness. Thank You :)

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Alone again :'(

Alone andd alone !



Heyy , budakk !
I'm alone again for todayy .
Where were you right now , huh ?
I hope you're in a good condition as i am .
Andd what are you doing right now , huh ?
I wanna know , budakk .
I'm very very damnly BORED right now .
I don't know what to do .
Just now , you call me , right ?
Andd i didn't gave attention to your call .
You know why ?
 As i was upset because i can't meet even see you , budakk !
I'm so sorry :'(
I didn't meant it but i have to .
I'm exciting to go back to maktab .
I wanna see you again , budakk .
I wanna sit beside you .
So , i can calm myself .
I really , really miss you right now .
Just wait until i come back to maktab , okayy  





Sorry for my broken english , guys . I'm trying to speak in english well :)

P/S : I didn't saw you online . I miss you badly :(

Thank you for reading peeps . Do leave your comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top