STATUS
SPM IS OVER YEAHHH !
Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) Thank you for visiting my official page. Do leave your footstep here, so I can visit yours too ;) I appreciate your kindness. Thank You :)

Monday, December 13, 2010

result exam kuhh :(

hmm , rsult exam ... ARGHHH ! TEROKKK !
ape na jadi ni ?? mesti mak , ayah aq kecewa gn aq .
maaf mak , ayah .
aq da cube yg terbaik . maybe lpas ni aq kena struggle lbih lagi kott .
hmm , ni rsult aq .
  • BM - B
  • BI - B
  • SEJ - D
  • GEO - C
  • AG - A
  • MT - D
  • SC - D
  • KH - C
TEROK KAN ?
pointer .. ta paya ckp laa , lagi trok .
nextyear , PMR ! huh . trpakse mnghadap bku slalu .
neway , WISH ME LUCK fer PMR nextyear oke :)
Thank you for reading peeps . Do leave your comment :)

1 comment:

ateen said...

yela. gud luck ye shabatku . we need o struggle to get 8a's in pmr next year .

Post a Comment

 
back to top